Terms and Conditions
Upon which it is agreed that a motor vehicle is accepted by the Proprietor, its Manager, Servants and Agents.
1. The Proprietor or Manager may refuse entry to any person or vehicle at any time without giving any reason therefore. The Proprietor or Manager may at any time terminate the licence hereby granted without giving any reason therefore and may there upon remove the vehicle from the car park.
2. The fee charged is based on one admittance only and length of time the vehicle is parked in the car park. Once the vehicle is removed from the car park a new fee must be paid on each occasion the vehicle is re-admitted.
3. The Proprietor’s or Manager’s employees or agents may move and drive any vehicle left with the Proprietor or Manager incident to the operation of the car park.
4. The Proprietor or Manager shall not be liable for any loss or damage to any vehicle in the car park its accessories of contents except where the loss or damage is caused by the failure of the Proprietor or Manager to exercise due care and skill.
5. The employees and agents of the Proprietor or Manager have no authority to accept for safe custody any items of any kind under any circumstances.
6. The parking card shall constitute conclusive proof of ownership of or authority or entitlement to receive the vehicle for which it is given. GUARD THIS CARD CAREFULLY, BECAUSE THE PROPRIETOR, THE MANAGER OR ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS MAY DELIVER THE VEHICLE TO ANY PERSON WHO PRESENTS THIS CARD. The Proprietor or Manager or its employees or agents may also deliver the vehicle to any person who presents such other evidence of ownership of or authority or entitlement to receive the vehicle as they in their sole discretion deem satisfactory.
7. The Proprietor or Manager shall have a lien upon any vehicle left in the car park and shall have the right to retain the vehicle until all sums due for entry and parking have been paid to the Proprietor.
8. The Proprietor or Manager shall not be responsible for any injury howsoever done to or suffered by any person in the car park.
9. These conditions may be varied only by a written agreement signed by the Proprietor or Manager. No other attempted variation of these conditions will be effective, and the Proprietor or Manager shall not be bound by any such attempt.